Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy Birthday, Baby Boy.

Dear Noah,

Eight years ago today, you changed my life forever.  Eight! I cannot believe you are turning eight today.  You need to stop. It is happening way too fast!

I never knew I could love someone so much until I held you in my arms.  That head full of hair. Those little fingers and toes. Your sweet little face. I was in awe of God's creation, and so thankful that He gave you to me.  You were the first one to ever call me Mommy.  The first one to need me. The first one to show me what love was all about. Let's take a look at the past eight years and some of your firsts.


First trip to Nonna & Poppa's house.


First photography "session". (You were the reason I became a photographer. I was so proud of these pictures.)


First trip to a pumpkin patch.


First Halloween. You were a turtle, by the way. For some reason nobody was able to figure that out. 


First Christmas.


First trip to the beach.



First birthday.


First time to be a big brother.  You are such a good big brother.


First trip to the zoo.


First tool set.


You were my first "Coffee party" partner. ;)




 It's amazing how fast eight years can go by, but I have enjoyed every minute of it.  I am so proud of who you are and the young man that you are becoming. You have an incredible love for Jesus, a heart as big as the moon, and a genuine love for others.  You are also so smart. Incredibly funny and sarcastic.  And you have a beautiful smile.  Thank you for eight wonderful years Bubba.  I look forward to many more.  I hope you have the happiest birthday ever!!!

Love,
Mom














































No comments:

Post a Comment